- 8 pieces chicken, Washed
- 1 large stick cinnamon
- 15 cloves; 20-25 peppercorns
- 6 black cardamom
- 3 cups water
- Salt to taste
- 2 stock cubes
- 5 tablespoons ground
- green chilies to taste, sliced
- 2 cups Radikal's Morvarid rice, picked, washed and soaked
- Into a large, microwave-safe dish, put the first 8 ingredients. Microwave covered at 100% power for 10 minutes. Left stands 5 minutes, then remove chicken pieces from the stock. If you wish, you may discard the whole spices, except pepper.
- On the fire, heat the oil & onions, Fry till light brown then add half the garlic and ginger and fry golden brown. Add chicken bits and fry till lightly browned. Add the rest of ginger and garlic and fry 5 minutes.
- Into the stock (measure to make it upto 4 cups), put the browned chicken and add the drained rice, pluck the chilies. Microwave uncovered at 100% power for 12minutes. Reduce power level to 50% and continue to cook covered for 6 minutes. Stand 5-7 minutes before serving.