Vegetable Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cups cooked Radikal basmati rice
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- ½ tsp finely minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped vegetables (red bell pepper, tofu, peas, carrots and cabbage.)
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the cooking oil on medium-high heat. When hot, add tofu cubes and cook brown on all sides. Remove, set aside.
- Add the remaining cooking oil to the pan and turn the heat to medium. When oil is hot, add ginger and garlic, stir fry until fragrant.
- Turn heat to high and add vegetables, keep stirring occasionally till vegetables are nearly done.
- Add the rice and the soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Cook on high heat until the each rice grains turn slightly brown. Add the tofu cubes; add some more soy sauce if needed.