- Radikal Brown 2 Cups soaked
- Oil 2-3 teaspoons
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Green peas, shelled ½ cup
- Carrots, diced 2 medium
- French beans, chopped 10-12
- Button mushrooms, halved 6-7 medium
- Green chillies, slit 2
- Cloves 2-3
- Cinnamon 1 inch stick
- Bay leaf 1
- Soak rice in water for one hour and then drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cloves, cumin seeds, bay leaf and cinnamon stick.
- Add salt, mushrooms, green chillies, peas, carrots, French beans & saute well.
- Add the rice and salt and sauté for one to two minutes.
- Add five cups of water & bring it to boil.
- Convet the pan and cook till done.
- Serve hot.