- 1½ cups Radikal's Auric rice cooked.
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds (rai)
- ½ teaspoon urad dal
- ½ teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon roasted chana dal (daria)
- 2 dry red chillies, broken into pieces
- 4 to 5 curry leaves
- ½ turmeric powder
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Salt to taste
- For the garnish 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Combine the oil, mustard seed, urad dal, ginger and chana dal in a microwave safe bowl and mix well, microwave on high for 2 minutes stirring once after 1 minute.
- Add the dray red chilies, curry leaves and turmeric powder and mix well and microwave on HIGH for 1 more minute.
- Add the rice and lemon juice, salt and mix well. Microwave on high for 1 minute serve hot garnished with coriander.