Sweet Kesar Kheer
- 6 tablespoons Auric Basmati rice/Apica rice
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon cornflour
- A few strands of saffron mixed in 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon cardamom (elaichi) powder.
- Wash and drain the rice.
- Add 1½ Cup hot of water in microwave safe bowl along with the rice and microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Cover and keep aside for at least 10 minutes.
- Mash lightly to break the rice grains.
- Add the milk and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Add the Condensed milk and sugar and mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 2 more minutes.
- Add the Cornflour, Saffron mixture and cardamom powder and microwave on HIGH for 1 more Minute. Serve warm.